Sunday, January 11, 2009

a funky yesterday

argh... i was late again for my 8-am class today.... but luckily my lecturer was quite ok and didn't give me hard time... fuh!

anyway yesterday was so damn cool. after two weeks planning and arguing, my friends n i finally threw a funky event yesterday called water fiest:alamak terbasah sudah!!! at the beginning of the project i was so sceptical because we were going to throw this event at desa waterpark (seriously people may know the name but not many have been there) but at the end of the day we managed to do some 'make up' for that place -with our funky attitude.

i invited my old friend, alan to join me since we haven't met for 18 months... he was still the same.. i mean his size n his perangai was never change - gila2 like usual. as one of the committee of the event i offered myself to handle the games with my roomy, azwa. and guess what? most of the games came from his ideas. i have to admit tv game shows give a bad influence to him.

most of the participant got penalty from us. some of them were painted by water colour and some of them were beaten by penyangkut baju on tapak kaki. we were cruel... i know.

at the end of the event everyone got presents. so tiada pengalah semuanya pemenang. i was hooked by alan's lumix camera. damn, the pictures were so beautiful. i'm looking forward to having one too. susah betul if u don't have digi cam nowadays. and it's going to be more important when u are a blogger like me. blog without pics is like a house without furniture. kosong and soulless.

i hope there will be a more exciting event for next month. i heard about mount climbing... herm...

c ya!