Saturday, January 3, 2009

dear diary: 2009....

i felt weird today.... after a long time not blogging or even sweep all the sawang in my blog i've decided to blog AGAIN (i don't know how many time did i mention bout this.... plz forgive me). is it because of a person? maybe.... the bottom line is i need to blog. at least i know how to release my tension instead of doing what guys love to do in the shower room when they are horny or puffing smoky stick to burn the lungs.... i need to express what i have in mind in words.

new year has come again n thanx GOD for giving me another year to continue breathing n sharing this small world. 2008 had left with a lot of things. sad, happy, exciting, boring etc mixed together became a meal with a unique flava. frankly there was a lot of things in my 2007 list i hadn't achieve. i don't have my license (my car license FYI), i don't have love partner (can be girl or guy... i'm confused with my sexual identity ladies n gentlemen :P) n i haven't had 6 packs!!!

so for this 2009 i have a lot of things to put in my blue print. and i hope i can achieve at least one of my 2007 wishes. getting 6 packs seems kinda close to me. hehe

let's keep the finger cross for that.

also for this blogging spirit..... hehe

1 comment:

WeBViDeOKLiP said...

blogging is fantastic rite!!