Sunday, January 4, 2009

dear diary: stop!

dear diary,
the last time i got serabut with love problem (or maybe having-crush problem) i decided to let it not happen again. no matter how hot the person is i won't let myself to fall again for the same reason. but like what i've learned from law of attraction the more u like/hate the person the closer he/she comes to u.

so a year ago i'd decided to stay single and pick some people to be my FBs (fuck buddy) becoz it's a no-string-attach relationship n i can be free like a bird. when i said bird it means that i can fly from one tree to another without hesitate.

but for some people they couldn't accept what i had in mind. there were some people (it's better not to mention the names here) had intention to control me like i'm theirs.

even some of them i haven't met yet.

come on, do not fall for me easily. i have my flaws and accept me the way i am. i can't change for no reason.

the reason why i wanna stay single is because i don't have to be obsessive n control someone's life. we're free people for god's sake.

there is used to be a place for a person in my heart and it belonged to one person. unfortunately it was only me who wanted to tango but not that person. from that moment i chose not to open it to anyone. maybe we juz destined to be FB. as long as both are nodding for that agreement i'm ok then.

i can't imagine myself attach to someone....i've tried but i can't

No comments: