Wednesday, August 29, 2007

recently....

finally i have my own blog! after a year n a half writing at friendster's blog now i know how to use blogger. it's pretty sad since a lot of my friend have already known to use blogger.com. writing at friendster's blog is like living in rental room. small and not colourful n it's not a real blog (from my opinion la). and here, it's like living in a small house (still!) but it's cosier n i hope i have a lot of thing to talk here. i'll try my best to entertain u guys (gila perasan ada peminat!)... but i do hope some of u will love my writing... i can't write like jk rowling or use beautiful language like jrr tolkien but i do hope what i'm writing will be delivered to urself.

recently a lot of things had happened to me. n last week was a i-will-remember-it-forever week. it was like a movie and it had happened at rumah no 2, jln 17/21D seksyen 17 pj. it's too complicated for me to tell u guys here n i really don't want to think about it anymore. but the most important thing is i've got my lesson - no need to help people who is stubborn n not appreciate our help. how do u feel when ur friend was in trouble n asked u to make him bz but suddenly he still wanted to be in the circle of problem? it really piss me off. i'm learning to erase everthing n trying on something else since it's not my fucking hell problem.

but deep inside my heart.... i feel like a dumb! and it hurts me so bad after i realized what we had done to ease his sadness n tension was useless.

recently too i'm listening to chinese songs. it happened last two weeks when i listened to lee hom's song da cheng xiao ai. actually i was introduced to this fella when i was 15. that time i didn't take pot so much since i didn't know mandarin. so i only smiled whenever he told me about lee hom with ethusiasm. after 7 years, i'm still don't know to speak mandarin but i started to like chinese songs. i got his songs from Yeng Ling, my chinese friend n after listened to em few times i was hooked. jiwang n really nice! even though i don't know the lyrics but the music is telling u the emotions of the songs.

i hope a lot of new things happen to me coz life is short n we must enjoy it. we live once so why not we fill the given space with extraordinary things?

2 comments:

Enche' Eyezoodean said...

salam.
still remember the hensem guy who chat with u beside the kolah at the jenan mosque?
haha..how r u?
congratz on ya new blog!

ms. rOxXy said...

woits dude..

congrats upon hving ur own blogspot.. take sum time to godek ur template lar.. make it look "you", okeihs?

neways welcome aboard, pal..